MHA welcomes volunteers of all ages and abilities. There are lots of fun ways you can help. Here are just a few:
- Help prepare Sequoia Arena for shows: weeding, raking, watering, set up dressage court or jump course
- Food and refreshment sales at the shows
- Hand out ribbons at shows (always a favorite!)
- Post-show help: take down dressage court or jump course, grounds cleanup
We always need MHA members to join committees. If you are interested in any of the following areas, we'd love to hear from you.
- Membership outreach
- Show schedules and organizing
- Marketing and public relations
- Sequoia Arena and MHA Clubhouse maintenance
- Website design and maintenance
For more information, please contact Judi Bank, (510) 531-5449, JudiBank@aol.com.